This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical ICT skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Analyst programmer support
- Assistant programming developer
- Assistant software applications programmer
- Assistant software developer
- Aatabase support programmer
- Web support programmer